All Fermob furniture protected with the Very High Protection Treatment offers a 3 year limited structural warranty as well as a warranty against visible deterioration. All Fermob furniture protected with the High Protection Treatment, offers a two-year limited structural warranty as well as a warranty against visible forms of deterioration. This warranty is available to authorized dealers (original invoice customers only) for workmanship and materials on Fermob products. If a Fermob product is found to be defective in that time period and reported with supporting photos, Fermob will, at its sole discretion repair, refund or replace the product.
Replacement shipping costs are paid by Fermob if < 2 years. After 1 year shipping is the customers responsibility. Shipping must be to customers original address.
- • This warranty is limited to products being used in the manner in which they were originally intended. Chairs should be used for sitting only and leaning back on the two back legs is considered hazardous and damages arising from such use are not covered. Tables should be used as designed and not for standing or sitting.
- • Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from non-compliance with the supplied instructions and advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining and storing the furniture.
- • General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
- • Rust/corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear, and which cannot be removed via periodic standard cleaning and maintenance processes including the use of touch-up paint.
- • The corrosion of stainless parts due to use in a confined, chlorinated environment.
- • Minor spots of rust/corrosion. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance tools available. The life of the product is greatly determined by care as well as the environment it is in.
- • The corrosion of steel furniture, including stainless steel, as a result of direct use in seafront.
- • Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to aging. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time.
- • Rings and stains on table tops not declared during the unpacking. Including stains related to the humidity retention+heat combination and from leaves and other natural matter left on the furniture. Warranty does not cover plastic left on table surfaces.
- • Damages in shipping.
- • Unauthorized repair or alterations as well as results of fire, flood, etc.
- • Not every item in this price list is appropriate for Contract use. Fermob expects the specifier to have general knowledge of how the product will be used and if there are any questions as to the appropriateness of a particular product, inquiries should be made to FermobUSA. Technical specs as well as questioning the factory regarding manufacturing processes should be able to answer any question and make sure the products chosen are appropriate for the placement and use. Contract use includes but is not limited to hotels, restaurants, public spaces, rental property, office, commercial or any nonresidential use.
- • All defects MUST be resolved with the retailer. Any defects for Contract use must be reported with supporting photos to FermobUSA. Fermob does not authorize any person the right to create any other liability than described herein.
For more information about your warranty visit www.fermob.com