This lamp will enrich our lighting offer with a new material: bamboo. Bamboo is a type of wood very suitable for the outdoor world. It is a wood resistant to humidity and temperature variations. Bamboo is a responsible choice of material. It grows extremely fast. Therefore, it is a good alternative to other exotic woods which take years to reproduce (Its production does not promote deforestation).CLICK HERE TO REQUEST COLOR POSTCARD
Born in 1969, Tristan Lohner began his career with an Arts and Crafts diploma in cabinetmaking under Bernard Daude, the cabinetmaker for Pierre Paulin for Mobilier National.Link to Designer web
Then he joined the School of Decorative Arts in Paris, where he studied product design under Jean-Marie Massaud.
He then joined the RBC group, whose furniture showrooms are designed by Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Christophe Pillet and Pierro Lissoni. There he leads many global development projects for residential and luxury hotel sectors.
Tristan Lohner is now the director of the RBC Design Center, a 2,500 m2 concept store entirely devoted to design, and designed by Jean Nouvel. He continues his work as a designer.
- Bamboo handle
- Polyethylene diffuser
- 5 Modes: Neutral White 100% power, Neutral White 50% Power, Cool White 100% Power, Candle Flicker, OFF
- T° colors : 1 candle-style warm white (2300°K), 1 neutral white (4000°K) and 1 cool white (6000°K)
- Battery life: 7 hours (min.) > 14 hours (max.)
- LED technology - 0.5 W
- Rechargeable (5 hours), comes with a 2-meter USB cable
- Class: A++
- Standards = IP44 (ingress protection) | IK10 (impact resistance) | CE | FCC
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating