All Fermob furniture protected with the Very High Protection Treatment offers a 3 year limited structural warranty as well as a warranty against visible deterioration. All Fermob furniture protected with the High Protection Treatment, offers a two-year limited structural warranty as well as a warranty against visible forms of deterioration. This warranty is available to authorized dealers (original invoice customers only) for workmanship and materials on Fermob products. If a Fermob product is found to be defective in that time period and reported with supporting photos, Fermob will, at its sole discretion repair, refund or replace the product.
- • This warranty is limited to products being used in the manner in which they were originally intended. Chairs should be used for sitting only and leaning back on the two back legs is considered hazardous and damages arising from such use are not covered. Tables should be used as designed and not for standing or sitting.
- • Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from non-compliance with the supplied instructions and advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining and storing the furniture.
- • General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
- • Rust/corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear, and which cannot be removed via periodic standard cleaning and maintenance processes including the use of touch-up paint.
- • The corrosion of stainless parts due to use in a confined, chlorinated environment.
- • Minor spots of rust/corrosion. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance tools available. The life of the product is greatly determined by care as well as the environment it is in.
- • The corrosion of steel furniture, including stainless steel, as a result of direct use in seafront.
- • Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to aging. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time.
- • Rings and stains on table tops not declared during the unpacking. Including stains related to the humidity retention+heat combination and from leaves and other natural matter left on the furniture. Warranty does not cover plastic left on table surfaces.
- • Damages in shipping.
- • Unauthorized repair or alterations as well as results of fire, flood, etc.
- • Not every item in this price list is appropriate for Contract use. Fermob expects the specifier to have general knowledge of how the product will be used and if there are any questions as to the appropriateness of a particular product, inquiries should be made to FermobUSA. Technical specs as well as questioning the factory regarding manufacturing processes should be able to answer any question and make sure the products chosen are appropriate for the placement and use. Contract use includes but is not limited to hotels, restaurants, public spaces, rental property, office, commercial or any nonresidential use.
- • All defects MUST be resolved with the retailer. Any defects for Contract use must be reported with supporting photos to FermobUSA. Fermob does not authorize any person the right to create any other liability than described herein.
- • Furniture must be used with appropriate foot protectors. Undue stress is placed on the leg when proper feet are not used, compromising the integrity of the product.
- • Furniture must be used with appropriate applicable stacking pads, protective sleeves and locking pins to ensure best experience and saftey/quality using the product.
All lamps are covered by the relevant statutory guarantees. They meet standards NF EN 60529 and NF EN 50102(degrees of protection IP 44 and IK 10).
THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY CONVER THE FOLLOWING
- •Lamps that have been altered, changed, or modified.
- •Damage related to a lack of proper care or failure to observe the precautions (e.g. do not open the lamp) and advice for use.
- •Rings or stains not declared when unpacking.
- •General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
- •Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasion resulting from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
This guarantee is limited to reimbursement (with application of a reduction) or replacement of the lamp, and applies only upon presentation of the purchase receipt (sales order and sales invoice).
For more information about your warranty visit www.fermob.com